Jeff Usner Shares Secret Rewards System

See firsthand what you can do with an online business working part time!

Find out just some of the cool rewards you can earn on top of your normal checks in the mail!

Want to pay for an addition to your home using gift cards?
Want to have all your groceries paid for?
How about trips for free, airfare, hotel, rental cars, food and more?
What about tables, mattresses, sunglasses, school supplies, bikes, tents, restaurant meals???
Seriously- all this and more – Jeff Usner will show you how.

20 Comments

1. Dianne Mc Guigan | August 14, 2010 at 5:56 pm

I watched your video Jeff with Hans, so I googled to find out your secrets and was led here. I am very interested!
    I do have two home based businesses. One primary focus as I have been with the Company 13 years and my second is more of an on-line passive http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/dianne and I would really like to learn how to maximize my experience in business on line. I would like to know how you get the gift cards as I am a single mom of 3 and my home is in MAJOR NEED of maintenance and repairs. Sincerely, Dianne (from Canada)….God Bless you!

2. Dianne Mc Guigan | August 14, 2010 at 6:31 pm

3. Kyle Gaskill | August 16, 2010 at 12:53 am

I saw you recently on a video with Dana and Hans Johnson promoting the 2 day web business seminar. I wanted to learn more about you so I looked you up on the net. I need to make more money and would be interested in learning more about what you guys are doing.

4. Heather Roberts | August 16, 2010 at 5:13 am

Hi Jeff, I am interested in the program plus I also do volunteer work with a local Christian run Pregnancy Care Center that could use the rewards. Are there rewards that are available in Canada or is it strictly American?

Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.

5. admin | August 17, 2010 at 7:29 am

Lori,

good to hear from you.

I do not believe the event will be recorded and available later.

Jeff

6. admin | August 17, 2010 at 7:30 am

Heather,

you can use this system in the US or Canada.

thanks.

Jeff

7. Debbie | August 17, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Hello Jeff,

I plan on attending your conference in Dallas. It sounds amazing : ) I really trust Dani and Hans – have followed them for years and have attended their Success event in L.A. They give you all they have and they don’t keep anything hidden – You seem like you have a great partnership with them; so I am truly ready to work smarter and more successful online!
    I have a question: Since, you have a lot to cover in only 2 days; and it will not be recorded how can we make sure we have everything written down so we can implement the information? Will there be written information to make it easier for us? I am very interested in the reward gift cards as well! Do you feel this is something a lot of us can do for a long time? It sounds unbelievable – But Awesome!

8. Lani Kee | August 17, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Aloha Jeff, awesome information to know and damn I want some of that gift cards. I want to spoil myself, as you guys are being blessed,in the know how to. Again, great information! Mahalo for sharing! Lani 🙂

9. admin | August 18, 2010 at 3:13 am

Debbie,

thanks for comments –

we are working on a solution…

Jeff

10. Karen | August 18, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Hey Jeff I really like the info I am seeing & hearing but when I went onto your website the box where we sign up is showing just the title not the area to sign your name & email. Also I am unable to come to the emarketing seminar in Sept due to a family committment. Will This be recorded & available for sale to those who are unable to attend? Thank you for all that you are willing to share with those of us who have been struggling in our online businesses!!

11. Janina Bitz Vasquez | August 31, 2010 at 4:42 am

Jeff this is off the hook

12. Mario | August 31, 2010 at 11:03 pm

Jeff how can i do all of this show me please

13. Lee Charlene | September 4, 2010 at 2:10 am

Okay I’m ready to learn. What do we do? Where is the form? I can’t afford to come to Dallas tomorrow but I would love to.

Charlene Lee

14. Matt Walker | September 9, 2010 at 7:47 am

All I can saw is WOW!

15. Ralph Parquette | January 14, 2011 at 10:04 am

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye.

16. Patti Collins | March 29, 2011 at 3:54 pm

I heard you speak some a the Dani Johnson event this weekend and we would like additional information on your programs. I filled out the form but have not received the email link. Would you please send me additional information? Thanks!!!

17. efrenni | September 21, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Is this guide only works in your country? I am looking forward to opening my site, i have a home based business and I want to generate revenues from it. I just recently laid off from work and need a business of my own.

18. efrenni | September 21, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Hope this would work on our country too. I have a plan to push through with my site, my home based business and I hope it would go smoothly.

19. jellyace5 | October 14, 2011 at 12:03 pm

20. Donald Harris | March 1, 2014 at 2:10 am

Hey, Jeff
    I know this video is pretty old but I’m very interested in the rewards program and how to get those fat checks! Can you please send me the information so I see how to get to your level. By the way I have adopted you as my Business Mentor you are so clear, simple and wise! Also, I’m an affiliate of yours too keep up the excellent work. You are truly Anointed for business.