Jeff Usner on ABC’s Secret Millionaire

We are very proud to announce that Jeff Usner will appear on ABC’s Secret Millionaire.

Jeff Usner has been chosen to be featured on the TV Show, ‘Secret Millionaire’ on ABC, airing Sunday July 15th.

ABC has put up a new trailer for the show, which features a clips of Jeff Usner on the show.

YouTube Preview Image

Jeff Usner will be on ABC’s “Secret Millionaire,” the one-hour alternative series that follows some of America’s most successful, self-made business people on a once-in-a-lifetime journey — as they spend a week in the country’s poorest areas and ultimately gift unsung community heroes with hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money — will premiere Sunday June 3rd

Jeff Usner has been picked to be on the hit show SECRET MILLIONAIRE on ABC

Watch Jeff Usner on Secret Millionaire, SUNDAY JULY 15TH, at (8:009:00 p.m., ET) on ABC

1. Martha Anderson | June 6, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Really looking forward to watching this! Blessings!

2. Paula Beyer | July 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Jeff, you have always been so kind and inspirational to me. I had no idea of this side of you, but I am not surprised. May God Bless YOU and your FAMILY for the blessings you pass on. You are a special person.

3. Don Bailey | July 11, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Blessings to you Jeff for always giving back.

4. Cyndilu | July 12, 2012 at 9:45 am

Jeff, over these past couple of years one of the greatest blessings has been getting to know you and your beautiful wife! May this weekend be filled with many others seeing just the man of GOD and blessing that lives and resides in YOUR HEART! So, excited for all that God is doing in your life! Blessings

5. The Hanson Family | July 12, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I’ve been telling everyone about your episode coming up! Can’t wait! While I am at it, thank you Jeff for praying over my sister at the LA FSTS and working with our son Daniel through ProfitHub. He is using some of his high school graduation (one of those with Cabe at Dynasty), money to invest in his training and skill building for an awesome future!!
    God bless you and your family!

6. Barbara Parrish | July 12, 2012 at 11:15 pm

I was very much inspired.

7. Barbara Parrish | July 12, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Iwas sincerely impressed.

8. Barb Peterson | July 13, 2012 at 10:06 pm

I can hardly wait, I cry when I dont know the people because I so wish I could do what you are doing for people,I am sure many more tears of Joy will be flowing. while I do in a small little way , it all makes a difference. But to see a person of God, who has overcome so much and has such a beautiful family it Rocks my world. God Bless and thank you for being willing to be so visible.
    Our God is ever so present..Our crew will be watching.

9. Kevin Long | July 15, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Love the concept of this show. Makes it even more riveting when someone you know is a part of it. Sent the message out an investment forum board I belong to – Will have around 1,000 others tuning in as well!

10. Pennisue | July 16, 2012 at 11:25 am

My husband and I watched the Secret Millionaire episode last night featuring you and you blew us aways with the personal stories you shared during this episode. The ease in which you connected with the 3 groups that you volunteered with on so many levels was inspiring. It also gave us the kick in the butt that we needed to do more. We do donate to the shelter for homeless veterans in our area but we need to get our hands dirty as it is easy to drop off stuff, but making the time to really connect is something that we need to really do. Thank you for inspiring us.

11. Chuck | July 17, 2012 at 2:49 am

I too watched your program y’day and it was truly inspiring. I too give whenever I can, but what you did was outstanding. I’ve also been working very hard lately to achieve my IM and academic goals and I think I should also pay more attention to my health before I get a stroke 🙂

Ya, so there were at least two lessons I learned from the program. Look after your health and look after those who are not as blessed whenever and however you can.

Keep up the good work Jeff! Wishing you more and more success!

12. watkins products guy | July 18, 2012 at 5:37 pm

one of my fave episodes

13. Nancy | July 20, 2012 at 2:48 am

Jeff, it’s so awesome to see God working through you & helping the less fortunate…Your faith in our heavenly Father is amazing. May God continue to bless you & your family.

14. ellen | July 26, 2012 at 9:09 pm

YOU are amazing. I am so happy to see such a conscientious, generous, kind, and unpretentious soul appreciating where you are and how you can enable others towards better living. I love that you broke my stereotype of the “millionaires” whom I’ve come to see as likely finding the show as a potential positive PR gig that will forward their business, first and foremost; whereas I believe that you primarily went on for the reasons that many of us volunteer our time, effort, and resources- because you are a sympathetic human being who honestly cares about making a positive impact on lives outside the realm of your own family and friends. You realize that your true generosity extends far, far beyond that which one can even comprehend. Thank you for being one who brings sunshine to so many, not to mention how much you put such an enormous smile in my heart. I’m getting a little carried away… you get the gist :). Big hugs to you!