Internet Millionaire Jeff Usner – Shares How You Can Make $7,000 In A Few Minutes

Internet Millionaire Jeff Usner shares the a story of how he made $7000 with a few minutes of work. This is a concept that Jeff shares in his new book, Internet Millionaire – Your Blue Print to Succeed. Implementing this concept can grow your business 5 to 10 times it’s current size. Building a list gives you a base to market specific products and services to.

YouTube Preview Image

1. Lani - Aloha | September 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Aloha Jeff, very cool video and information you shared here. You have given some simple clues and tips here and it all make good sense to follow, as you advised here.

I’m glad I came by and thank goodness for social media. Mahalo, Lani 🙂

2. Mark White | September 13, 2012 at 11:03 am

Thanks Jeff… for the awesome advice….got your book too cant wait to dig in, and start making money…

3. Judy Reed | January 17, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Looking forward to reading it

4. Sylvia Guillemette | January 27, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Hi Jeff!

I just read this in your book! How cool is that? Thanks for your awesome book! I am looking forward to your videos!

Thanks again!

Sylvia – Sylvia’s Ezine News

5. william gran | January 30, 2013 at 6:19 am

hey jeff great ideas im gonna start implementing these ideas into my marketing asap , i see youre only leaving money on the table by not doing these things good luck and hope to speak with you

6. moemoney | February 10, 2013 at 7:21 am

thanks for the video jeff! I always tell people the money is in the list!

7. Manuel | February 13, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I went ahead and sent for your FREE book today. I wish I had an extra $495 to buy into your training system. i would have love that. However, my business is in the red, so it is hard to come up with that kind of money right now. Hope that you will offer that again along with the bonuses in the near future.
    I am anxious to read your book. Waiting patiently.
    Thank you and I am honored to be part of this.
    May God Blesses you more.

8. Michele | February 17, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I am going to read your book, so feedback to come.

9. Carol Mitchell | March 19, 2013 at 7:01 am

Hi Jeff, I wanted to know how do I get your book?

10. Charles Holmes | March 20, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Hi Jeff,

Great video. Your $7k story is very impressive. I’ve been building a list for a couple years now and it’s up to almost 4k. I will attest that it’s great having a list that responds to offers. My only goal now is to take it to the next level and build a mega-list. Thanks for the information.