Internet Millionaire Jeff Usner Featured on 700 Club

Jeff Usner is GIVING AWAY his book for FREE

Watch the interview to Hear his Story & Learn How You Can Make More Money on the Internet.

Jeff is a an author and expert in online marketing.  He has several website to help you, including, a leading online education platform teaching you how to make more money on the Internet.

Watch the interview here:

1. Shirley | August 20, 2012 at 12:18 pm

I really need your book but I need a hard copy. I saw where you were offering it for free as a download. My computer is so slow I don’t need to put any more downloads on it and more to the point I need to look at it physically to pick up something I forgot. I need your help. Everyone seeems to have IT but wants more than I can pay to get it. I’ve tried many unsuccessful things. I have had 3 back surgeries and I really need to do something that works. I assume that you are a christian and thats wonderful. Thank God for an opportunity to do something with another Christian. If you can help me with a hard copy please e-mail me and let me know. I would appreciate it more than I can tell you.

2. Jennifer White | August 21, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Jeff, Thank you for your story.
    God Bless You and Your Family.

3. Cindi Brinson | August 22, 2012 at 3:18 am

The 700 Club interview was so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story.

4. Sue Darnell | August 22, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Your story is such a testimony to God’s grace and His love for us, Jeff! Thank you for sharing so openly, pointing people to God and His ways, and sharing what God has taught you. I’m looking forward to reading “Internet Millionaire.” May our Lord continue to richly bless you and yours!

5. Sharon Jones | August 22, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Thank you Mr. Usner for sharing with everyone the Word of God for success in life to,Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and everything else will be added unto you. This is Biblical, meaning it is the truth. God’s word will do just what He said it would. God bless you as you continue to bless others . I have been following your lessons and recently ordered your book, through an act of Faith that I to will and can experience Prosperity in my spiritual walk and expectations in starting my own business soon. I know that what you are offering will be a great asset. Thank you once again. I will stay in touch.

6. Roger Allan | August 22, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Awesome CBN interview Jeff !

Your story is an inspiration to anyone desiring to excel in God’s plan for their life. I’m just reading your book and enjoying every page of it.

God Bless & Continued Success In All You Do

7. Hop Usner | August 24, 2012 at 3:09 am

i am so proud of my son good job dad I love you

8. Melissa MOJO Hunter | August 25, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Great job Jeff! Wow! Another checked off the bucket list. I gotta catch up! I want to be on Secret Millionaire & the 700 Club too! Once I get your book, I’m a few steps closer! Woo hoo! Congrats & many wishes on your continued success!

9. admin | August 27, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Shirley the book is not a download… the order page is for a hard copy 🙂

10. Felix | August 30, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Great interview. It touched me on so many levels, spiritually and emotionally. I finished the book and now I’m putting it into action. Will post my updates on Jeff’s facebook page! God bless.

11. Lori | September 21, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Thanks Jeff,
    For sharing your story with all of us.
    You don’t have to do what your doing, but yet your doing it for us.
    Can’t say nothing more than this.

12. James | September 26, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Great interview! I enjoyed how you said, you were fortunate to “be listening” when you were given the answer to your prayer.