Normally on the internet, you don’t get to decide what the most eye catching things is that goes into your website – your target audience decides this weekly, daily, hourly even some times. The most powerful piece of your website is what draws their attention the most. The trick is to work that in your favor.
It can be tricky business for beginners trying to set up landing pages to create profit online I have found 6 killer tips to make it happen:
- The first glance rule – Where does your eye go when you first look at a website? The first thing your eyes go to in a website is very important because it tells you where the eyes of other people go to when they are on your website and naturally you want to make whatever it is there count!
- The five second rule – Ask yourself, “Do you want to stay on this website after the first few seconds?” A killer tip is it has to be simple. The key is to know what problem you are solving and communicate that quickly.
- Images- Are they clickable? Is it a good image? Is the position good?
- Call to action – Are the words on the call to action button good? Is the color popping out?
- Keep it simple- Make it very clear what you want people to do on your website. Don’t make them think because if you make them think they will leave.
- Pop up domination – Focus on capturing a lead. Always build a list to make more money online. People won’t stay on your site but but if you build lists, you remain in contact with them for a long time.
Go test it out! start looking at some webpages and see what draws your eye.