Dictating how things should be filtered in your in-boxes is digital despotism, a form of technical
tyranny where a company decides where our subscriptions should be sorted and how much
focus they deserve.
When we subscribe to things, especially training from people who we follow and learn from, We want
to see them in our inbox, not filtered by an algorithm from Google.
Besides, no default interface designed for the masses is going to make us more productive.
For productivity is about how we handle our overall life agenda not just our inbox.
If you receive emails from us and want to ensure you get our training emails and videos in the future, including
all our announcements giving away my books and programs, then take immediate action:
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open your Gmail and notice the new “tabbing” setup.
2. Click the “Promotions” tab.
3. Look for any emails from me/ProfitHub. If you see one, drag it to the “Primary” folder.
4. A question will pop up asking if you want this done automatically in the future. Click YES.
We really appreciate your help on this.
We want to stay in touch!
Personally, we’re not allowing them to control our inbox.
If you want to completely remove these new tabs – We sure did – then:
1. Go to the Settings box in the upper right hand corner of your inbox and choose “Settings.”
2. Click on the “Inbox” tab, then un-select all categories except “Primary.”
If you have a “buyers list” or any other email list that you communicate to regularly, then I suggest that you notify
them of this change as well.